Skip to main content

Today I met a Buzurg...


Today I met a Buzurg!

While walking around the campus I med a Buzurg who was selling some street snacks on a Cart. As I passed by his cart I heard ‘’Beta, lete jao (oh son! please buy something)”. I ignored because I didn’t need, but after a few steps forward, an idea clicked in my mind that he might be in need of money. I stepped back and reached to the Buzurg, I gave him 10 rupees and said ‘Uncle Rakhlihgiye, mai baad me saman lejaunga’ (Uncle! Have this money, I’ll take the snacks letter.)

Four hours later, I came to his Cart, I said ‘’Uncle maine 10 rupees diye the mujhe ye dedigiye,  (Uncle I have paid you 10 rupees, give me this)’’ he said , ‘’Beta tumne bahut nek kam kiye’ (Son! You have done a good deed), This statement got me emotional.

He was more than 60 years, wrinkled skin old man. Survival was very difficult for him and his family but he was not convinced to take help of any penny. He had such a belief in Allah that made my eyes wet. He said, “ Insaan kab tak khilayega, ek din?, ek Mahina? Ek saal? Kab tak? Mai insan ki madad nhi mangta , nahi leta hu, mera priwar ka kharch isi dukan se chalta hai, bhukhe bhi reh lete hain. Jo sabka malik hai usi se mangte hain aur wahi zariya banata hai. Usi ne paida kiya hai wahi marega, aur usi ke pas laut ke jana hai.” (Till when I would depend on humans? One day? One month? One year? Till when? Neither I ask for help from humans nor do I take any money from them. My family depends on the profit of this selling. Sometimes we stay hungry whole day. We ask for help from the One who is the lord of all humans and He brings a way to earn through. He created us and He will make us die and we will return towards Him” Tears rolled down on my cheeks to see him going through such financial crisis but still he had a strong belief in Allah, the Almighty.

I asked him to me his story, ‘’ Uncle aap kam q karte hain is umar me? App ke bachhe nahi hain? (Uncle, why do you work in this age? Don’t you have children?”

He said he was a guard in AMU library for upto 60 years, now he was jobless. He had two sons and two daughters. Elder son died in electric current accident and left two children and wife behind, another son was younger and studying in school. Two daughters were staying at home because they didn’t afford study expenses. He did not get pension too.

He shared with me a day of starving in Ramazan. The whole family had nothing to eat, seeing his children’s face he said to one of his daughter “Beti! ab kisi se keh do. (daughter, now ask someone for food.). Her daughter said, ‘’nahi papa, Mariam(PBH) ne apne rab se hi manga tha aur ham bhi usi se mangen ge. (No father, Lady Mariam( PBUH) aked for from Allah and we will ask from Him only.)

At 12AM in the night someone knocked at his door, he saw a stranger had brought a big thal full of food and offered. He tried to ask the stranger’s name but he did not tell. And he vanished as soon as he received the food.

This old man said he never saw that man again, he was an angel from Allah, the Protector.

Allah’s help comes when you purely believe in Him and have complete reliance on Him in your critical condition and don’t leave the belief no matter what the situation is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream comes true

I found all these truth in the magical design of this universe/nature... 1- as you sow, so shall you reap. 2- tit for tat 3- bhalai kr bhala hoga... 4- mehnat kabhi bekar nhi jati. 5- jaisi niyat waisi barkat. 6- jaisa bowoge waisa katoge. 7- Allah kisi ki mehnat ko zaya nhi krta. 8- Paulo Coelho in an interview, " I don't know what future is but I know what I do in present makes difference in future. 9- Change is the law of nature. 10- nature works on the law of attraction. 11- prakriti kisi k sath anneyay nhi karti, uska niyam sabke liye same hai. 12- jab nature aisa hai to future kaisa hoga. 13- qudrat k pas der hai, andher nhi. 14- der aaye, drust aaye. 15- Allah se mayusi qufr hai. 16- etc. All these above were explained so beautifully to me in my dream that I could never imagine. They all are really not just beliefs but truth and experience-able.

An Appeal to the learners

Educate yourself but not for showoff, not for earning  money, not even to serve any purpose but for easiness of life. You need education to make your life easy go. You earn your livelihood either by working as a servant or a business man. In either case you need education. For the betterment, do not look at education with the eye of earning money, look at it with the eye of need of better life.

Ek Waqya

Ek waqya mere sath :                                                                                                                                                                                            Sab Tumhare Amal aur Niyat ka Natija Hota Hai-Jise Ham Qismat kehte hain Kisi wajah se der ho gyi thi us din aur Magrib ki azaan ho chuki thi. Wah usi raaste se aaraha tha jis raste se sabhi log namaz ki traf ja rahe the. Usme se se kisi sakhs ne puchha bhi tha Namaz padne ko par usne uzr pesh kardiya. Hala ki ye dil hi dil me soch raha tha ki Namaz k liye na jaun to to Rab naraz ho jayega aur agar chala jaun to school ko late hone ki wajah se director sunane lagega. School raat me chalta tha. Jo wahan se 5 kilo meter door waqe tha. 20 minutes the aur usko sawariyan badal badal kar jana tha-kuch dur cycle, kuch door auto rikshan aur fir kuch door paidal; us trah kafi late hojana tain tha. Is baat ko lekar soch me tha ki kis ka farman baja laun-Rab kay a Sir ka